Tuesday, March 3, 2009

In my future classroom I will use this website for my students to play and learn different concepts that we will be learning in the classroom. I will recommend them to go to the UEN site for my students that need extra work because what we are doing comes easy to them. I will recommend the UEN website for my students that are having a hard time with a concept, perhaps in math or spelling, and need to have extra practice with the subject that they are having a hard time with. I will also recommend this website to my students when they need to do research for reports or presentations that they will do in class.

I think that the UEN site is a wonderful computer program for students to use. My daughter that is in second grade, when I had internet at my house, asked me all the time for her to be able to play on the computer. She loves playing the games and it makes her feel special for her to know that she has a place on the computer that she can go and play without me being worried about what she is playing. I think that it is a wonderful resource for your students to play and learn while they play on the computer.

I will use the UEN website for parents to know what we are doing, so that they are up to date with what we are doing currently or what we are going to be going to do in future lessons. I think that doing this project is a good project, although tedious, is needed for our futures in our elementary classrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment